BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Boston
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Boston, MA, are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. The infant CPR course contains everything you will need to rescue an infant in an emergency!
Boston Infant CPR
Our CPR classes with infant CPR in Boston, MA, are 100% American Heart Association (AHA) certified for Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR. The CPR course contains everything you will need to rescue an infant in an emergency!
Whether you’re a parent looking to safely care for your newborn or are a professional caregiver, you will have the resources you need to protect and care for your young one and get the top-level infant-caregiving CPR that many employers require!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Boston Locations
Boston’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
While adults can require CPR for various situations, infants and young children typically require CPR to address a breathing issue or cardiac arrest caused by breathing issues.
We hope you never need to use your training, but here are some stats on why you should be trained in infant CPR:
- In 2018, over 21,000 infants died, with Sudden Infant Death (SIDS) and suffocation being the 4th and 5th leading causes, respectively.
- 7,000+ children suffer from cardiac arrest each year.
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in young children is respiratory failure or obstruction in the airway.
- Other common situations that require infant CPR include head trauma, electrical shock, poisoning, near drowning, severe asthma, or smoke inhalation.
In your training, you will learn how to —
- Handle an infant properly during a crisis.
- Give immediate relief to a Baby choking.
- Prevent, spot, and respond to infant breathing and cardiac emergencies.
Having this training gives you the power to react with lifesaving knowledge. Our instructors ensure that you can confidently use BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills in any circumstance.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a critical process that includes rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to —
- Provide oxygen-rich blood flow to vital organs, including the brain.
- Restore breathing until first responders arrive and give more life support.
- Revive breathing and heartbeat after cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or drowning.
Note: Only perform CPR on infants who are unconscious, unresponsive, or are not breathing independently.
What to Expect in Your CPR Classes
After this training, you will be confident in performing CPR during an emergency, whether attending to an infant, child, or adult.
You will learn to identify the seven CPR steps, find the pulse, perform finger and palm chest compressions, and ultimately restore regular breathing. Gaining your American Heart Association certificate, you will meet OSHA requirements and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Boston, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Have complete confidence in any unexpected situation that requires life-giving skills.
- We have trained nearly 30,000 students throughout the USA with the most widely recognized, accredited, and employer-accepted BLS Certification.
- Receive more individual training due to our smaller group size, hands-on style, streamlined classes.
- Walk away with your AHA-certified BLS CPR card, same day.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
Take your class when you’re available — choose from our weekly class options.
When will my CPR certification expire?
CPR certifications require that all training be renewed after two years to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform CPR. Schedule your renewal courses on our website today.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.