Boston CPR Renewal Classes
CPR Certification Boston brings CPR renewal classes to the Greater Boston community with an in-person and hands-on class environment.
We offer an exceptional program that is 100% approved by the American Heart Association (AHA). Our trainers provide the exact OSHA-compliant educational experience you need for work or school. This course is for anyone who has already taken an AHA BLS CPR class.
Whether you’re about to need recertification or you have a gap in your CPR certification, you can sign up for our training. Walk away with your BLS renewal and CPR certification card the same day!
Our CPR Renewal Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Boston Locations
Boston’s Best CPR Renewal Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
CPR is the combined efforts of rescue breathing and to surface chest compressions, that will effectively offer life support until help arrives.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?
To stay OSHA compliant, you must renew your training every two years. But when you’re going through your normal day-to-day activities, it can be easy to overlook your CPR certification status. Taking our course will allow you to continue fulfilling CPR / AED / BLS requirements.
What To Expect In Your CPR Recertification
Regaining your CPR card, you will leave 100% confident in your skills. We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing finger and palm chest compressions
- Using the AED machine
- Ultimately restore regular breathing
After completing the course, you can continue administering CPR to people at every age in an emergency. With our recertification program, you can meet AHA and OSHA requirements for your employer and leave 100% confident to help anyone needing CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Boston, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We love developing connections with and supporting our community by offering group training! You can come to our facility, or we can come to your mid-sized to large group.
All attendees will receive —
- The most widely recognized and accredited training
- Streamlined class time, hands-on elements, and smaller group sizes
- An easy experience, leaving with your AHA CPR card same day
How long does CPR certification last?
OSHA requires that all CPR training must be repeated every two years to retain your knowledge and skill.
When can I take my CPR renewal course?
We offer CPR renewal classes each week. Simply pick which class best fits your needs and schedule your time via our portal.