American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Certification
BLS CPR & AED Classes in Boston
Our CPR classes in Boston, Massachusetts, are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer them multiple times every day of the week. No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
Boston CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Boston, Massachusetts, are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer them multiple times every day of the week. No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- And how to use an AED machine.
We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Boston Locations
2 Year Certification CPR and First Aid
Certification Cards Given the Same Day as Class
5.0 Review Rating
Natasha, Medical Assistant
“"This was just the right environment to get recertified with BLS CPR. The instructor was amazing and brought the years of experience on the job to the classroom. I was very impressed with the level of knowledge that the instructor had. Learning was made interactive and fun, which was a lot better than feeling like a typical boring class. Highly recommended."”
“"Awesome experience! I've taken many BLS classes before and this is by far the best class ever. The course was great and I enjoyed the excellent teaching. I really learned the process well and definitely feel more confident. I’d surely recommend this location to anyone that is looking to get certified."”
“"Just had my BLS CPR and First Aid certification and it was so great. Got both certs knocked out in one day. The instructor made it fun and covered all the material in a clear and concise manner. If you still have questions afterwards, the company will continue to extend their support. The facility is nice, as well as easy to get in and out of. Strongly recommend signing up for this class!"”
Boston’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, if more individuals were simply trained in CPR methods, thousands of lives could be rescued from strokes, heart events, and accidents.
If you’re unsure if you’ll be confident of performing CPR in an emergency, remember that you CAN make a difference!
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- You will likely need to use your CPR training on someone you know.
When you are trained in CPR, you gain the power to react in an emergency. Our licensed CPR trainers ensure that you can confidently use your BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills. We teach students like you every day with a simple same-day certification experience.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a process that combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help revive a heartbeat after an individual has faced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. This training equips you to help a victim until first responders arrive.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
Attending the finest American Heart Association CPR classes, you will leave 100% confident and certified, meeting OSHA requirements.
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Boston, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Whether you need to gain CPR certification for a job or simply want to know this life-saving information, we can give you the most comprehensive training to ensure you’re confident in helping to save a life.
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely recognized certification in the USA.
- Receive more individual CPR training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can either come to our training site or set up a time for us to train your group on-site!
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day.
- You will feel confident when you have to use your life-giving education.
How long does the certification course take?
Before 2020, our AHA CPR classes lasted approximately four hours. To ensure that our students and staff are safe, we cut the class time to only a fraction of the usual time. Our in-person, instructor-led, hands-on portion of the course addresses all the training components, skills check, and testing — while also answering your questions.
Note: After you sign up for the course, you will receive training elements that must be completed before coming to class. Even though you will complete a portion from home, these courses still fulfill 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification training requirements.
When will my CPR certification expire?
AHA certifications must be renewed every two years, with you retaking your CPR classes to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform well in an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.