BLS CPR & AED Classes in Boston
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our CPR classes in Boston, Massachusetts, are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use. We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer them multiple times every day of the week. No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
Boston CPR Classes
Our CPR classes in Boston, Massachusetts, are 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA) and train you for Basic Life Saving (BLS) Healthcare Provider CPR and AED use.
We offer the highest level of personal CPR training at a reasonable price because we keep our class sizes smaller and offer them multiple times every day of the week. No matter your profession or age, we want to see EVERY person equipped with this life-giving training.
The course provides initial certification or recertification for —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for adults, children, and infants,
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR, including choking relief,
- And how to use an AED machine.
We can’t wait to help you gain this life-giving skill!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Boston Locations
Boston’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, if more individuals were simply trained in CPR methods, thousands of lives could be rescued from strokes, heart events, and accidents.
If you’re unsure if you’ll be confident of performing CPR in an emergency, remember that you CAN make a difference!
- Many victims of heart disease appear healthy.
- Four out of five cardiac arrest events happen in the home.
- Unintentional injury is the third leading cause of death in the USA.
- You will likely need to use your CPR training on someone you know.
When you are trained in CPR, you gain the power to react in an emergency. Our licensed CPR trainers ensure that you can confidently use your BLS, CPR, and AED machine skills. We teach students like you every day with a simple same-day certification experience.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is a process that combines rescue breathing and surface chest compressions to help revive a heartbeat after an individual has faced cardiac arrest, heart attack, stroke, or has drowned. This training equips you to help a victim until first responders arrive.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
Attending the finest American Heart Association CPR classes, you will leave 100% confident and certified, meeting OSHA requirements.
From the ABCs of CPR to using an AED machine (the follow-up procedure to resuscitate an individual), our training covers every aspect of CPR.
All employers and organizations accept CPR Certification Boston, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Whether you need to gain CPR certification for a job or simply want to know this life-saving information, we can give you the most comprehensive training to ensure you’re confident in helping to save a life.
Why Train With Us?
- Our CPR classes give you the most widely recognized certification in the USA.
- Receive more individual CPR training due to our smaller group sizes, hands-on elements, and streamlined class time.
- We love developing connections with — and supporting — our community! You can either come to our training site or set up a time for us to train your group on-site!
- We provide your AHA CPR certification card on the same day.
- You will feel confident when you have to use your life-giving education.
When will my CPR certification expire?
AHA certifications must be renewed every two years, with you retaking your CPR classes to sustain your knowledge and skill to perform well in an emergency.
When can I take my CPR certification course?
We offer class opportunities weekly, which enables you to calendar your class based on your availability.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.